Learn how to make a caipiroska.
The caipiroska is the Russian cousin of Brazil's national drink, the caipirinha. In this version, vodka stands in for the traditional cachaca sugarcane liquor.
You Will Need
* A rocks glass
* A lime
* 1 to 2 teaspoons granulated sugar or simple syrup
* 2 oz vodka
* A wooden spoon
Step 1. Cut lime
Cut the lime in half, and then slice it into thin wedges. Place half of the wedges into the bottom of the glass.
Step 2. Add sugar or syrup
Top the lime wedges with the granulated sugar or simple syrup.
Step 3. Muddle the lime and sugar
Gently grind the lime and sugar mixture with a wooden spoon or muddler to release the lime juice.
Step 4. Ice the class
Fill the glass with ice cubes and add the vodka.
Step 5. Stir
Stir your drink so the vodka blends with the sugar and limes at the bottom of the glass. Garnish with a colorful slice of lime. Enjoy!
Tip: Muddlers can be purchased at houseware and specialty stores.
Fact: In the 2008 summer Olympics, Russia's men's volleyball team beat no.1 ranked Brazil on its way to capturing a bronze medal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades