If you were ever going to open up a luxurious daytime spa, this cucumber cooler drink would definitely need to be on your drink list. It's refreshing and full of vodka and cucumbers. Definitely an invigorating take on an alcoholic drink.
This light, refreshing drink with cucumber and lemon is sure to delight. Sheri walks us through the steps to make this sparkling cooler. Beautiful and delicious!
* 1/3 cucumber
* 1/2 lemon
* 1.5 ounces vodka
* ice cubes
* 1 oz tonic water
* 1 oz club soda
1. Start with about 3 or for medium slices of cucumber (about 1/3 of an average cucumber, peeled) Slice into quarters, drop into a highball glass, then muddle
2. Add the lemon juice, vodka and ice
3. Top off with half tonic water and half club soda. If a straw is desired, cut it in half so it fits in the glass.
Note: Those less adventurous may want to strain the muddled cucumber before adding the other ingredients
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades