Not sure what to serve at your next cocktail party? Why not try a decadent vodka martini drink that doubles as a chocolate and coffee dessert? In this how-to video James prepares a mocha based liquid chocolate martini cocktail. The chocolate martini is a pure caffeine rush.
Ingredients for vodka and chocolate martini:
Brew a double espresso over 2tbspns of macho 100% Liquid Chocolat, stir to dilute.
To the cocktail add:
¾ oz gomme
50ml cariel vanilla
garnish with a sprinkling of the Milky Liquid Chocolat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades