Mixologist Chris McMillian walks us through the preparation of the Lemon Drop. The Lemon Drop is a classic cocktail which is both sweet and sour and is sure to go down smooth. Originally it was a chilled shot of vodka with a sugar saturated lemon but it has evolved into the delicious drink which it now is.
2 oz Skyy Vodka
1 oz simple syrup
1 oz fresh lemon juice
Chill a martini glass, circle glass with lemon juice.
Place powdered sugar on rim of glass
Shake with ice and strain into martini glass.
The lemon drop is both tart and sweet and is an easy drink to master on your road to becoming a mixologist!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades