Our cocktail hostess shows us how to make a vodka gimlet in just six steps. Begin by chilling a small glass. A four-ounce glass is recommended. Chill the glass by filling it with ice and adding water then allow it to sit while you mix the drink. Next, fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add three ounces of vodka. Then add one ounce of Rose's Sweetened Lime Juice. Shake until the shaker is sweating, usually about twenty seconds. Finally, pour the ice and water out of the glass that had been chilling, pour the liquid from the shaker into the glass, and enjoy your vodka gimlet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades