...Or just a little tipsy.
Rhubodka = Rhubarb vodka, the perfect summer drink. Very easy to make, recipe courtesy of Apartment Therapy.
- 1 1.75-liter bottle of vodka (bottom shelf cheap vodka is fine)
- 4-5 sticks of red rhubarb (not green)
- 1/3-1/2 cup sugar
- A large jar with lid
Step 1 Cut the rhubarb.
"Cut the rhubarb into 1/2' to 1' chunks."
Step 2 Assemble and mix.
"Add everything to the jar and mix well, either by shaking the jar (if it's drip-proof) or stirring with a long-handled spoon."
Step 3 Store.
"Store in a cool, dark place. Shake or stir the jar daily."
Step 4 Taste test!
"The vodka will be ready in a month. Strain out the rhubarb and give it a taste test."
- Rhubarb vodka can be added to: tonic water, soda water, lemonade, lemonade & soda water, or San Pellegrino Limonata soda.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades